Infectious Diseases Management in the Early Childhood Environment
Is your school ready to respond appropriately to outbreaks?
Join us in our fight to curb infectious diseases at our ECDA-approved CPD course on “Infectious Diseases Management in the Early Childhood Environment’ (OTHIDME20E, 15 CPD hours). This is the first infectious disease course approved by Early Childhood Development Agency.
Preschool educators are at the forefront of facing infectious diseases and they play an important role in preventing the spread of diseases and in managing diseases outbreaks in their schools. Everyone has a role to play in building a safe school environment free from diseases. The course content was carefully curated after consultations with various agencies to understand the needs and threats of infectious disease in schools. This interactive course promises to deliver easy-to-digest information in a fun and engaging way.
From our post-course survey result, 100% of our learners indicated in the survey form that they are more confident in handling infectious outbreaks for their schools. Check out some of the testimonial from our learners!
At the end of the workshop, participants will
• Gain essential knowledge in managing and improving the infectious disease prevention system in your schools
• Set-up your school’s infectious diseases management system in accordance with ECDA and MOH’s guideline on Covid-19 and infection prevention
• Interactive learning of effective cleaning and disinfection methods
• Vibrant and constructive discussions on best practices and challenges in the face of the recent pandemic
• How to integrate an effective and pragmatic Covid-Safe-ABC approach in your school
• Improve stakeholder management in a pandemic
Early childhood professionals, school support staff, or anyone who is interested to learn more on infectious diseases management
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
Course code: TGS-2020513067
Funding period: 01 Nov 2020 – 03 Nov 2023
$540.00 (before training grant from SSG or ECDA)
For Singaporean and Permanent Resident, SSG training grant applies. Please refer to the following table for the Nett Course Fees